- Develop policies and strategies to create an enabling environment for domestic and export trade of RNR produce.
- Construct cold stores, pack houses and large market facilities at strategic locations for public use.
- Facilitate and support inter- Dzongkhags market linkages.
- Coordinate buy-back program in collaboration with relevant SoEs as and when necessary.
- Create and maintain a portal for online RNR commodity business transactions.
- Create and maintain data base of RNR value chain actors (aggregators, middlemen, processors, vendors, traders and retailers) to facilitate networking and provide marketing supports where required.
- Organize annual RNR commodity marketing forum involving all stakeholders including the private sectors to discuss marketing issues, identify solutions and new opportunities.
- Oversee the management of large market facilities.
244 total views, 1 views today