- Registration and development of Farmer groups (FGs) and Cooperatives;
- Facilitation of institutional linkages and communication;
- Liaise with international agencies for development/strengthening of FGs/Cooperatives;
- Promote and strengthen Cooperatives/FGs through capacity building programmes;
- Facilitation of Cooperative funding and access to credit services;
- Regulate and Monitor FG/Cooperatives; and
- Any other activities as required by the Cooperative (Amendment) Act of Bhutan, 2009.
403 total views, 1 views today